Monday, October 4, 2010

today

Awareness is everything. Somewhere in the last couple of months, I got lost for a moment.

Yet going to a get together of the first job I had over 30 years ago propelled me back to now. Where did the time go? It brought back memories of my hopes and aspirations - I could, wanted to, do anything I set my mind to. But somewhere just floating along the currents of life, life just happened and here I am still wondering what am I going to do when I grow up.

Courage of your convictions is the hardest thing to maintain. So many choices - what we choose or let slip away defines the next moment.

Today my new moment reminder is to just make art - pursue my passion - mosaics and hopefully the rest will follow day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the Moment

In the Moment